E-mail from Ohio

Here is an e-mail I received from the puppy raiser in Ohio who was dog-sitting him. She was dropping him off with a friend of ours who was coming to our city, at 7:45. Here is the e-mail:

"Conover is on his way. They brought a leash, so I kept mine. There's a baggie of food also -- Tonya gave me enough for two meals. I probably fed him a bit more for breakfast than usual. He's kinda thin. He also has a healing 'lick' sore on his front leg. It's pretty small and dried up, but no hair.

He slept quietly in the kennel all night, played a bit with Rozney this morning, and is very good passenger! Best of luck to him and his new family."

Then later this morning she sent me this e-mail:
"They did send a gentle leader -- an old one. He's awfully good on a flat collar -- but then I didn't walk much with him. I showed (Women picking him up) how to put it on, but told her I wasn't sure she'd really need it."

Oh, my boy is so good! My mom is going to pick him up at 1:00, but I won't be home till 2:30-3:00, because I have science class! Such a bummer!

Well Andi is doing well, I'll get pictures this weekend of him and Connor!

Oh..Conover's new family is going to just call him Connor...the perfect name!

Comments

  1. Oh my I'm so late!! I just found out Conover got released and I'm so sorry, but also so happy he has a good home now. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Conover is doing well. Makes sense for his new family to call him Conner, much simpler name. :) Can't wait to see more pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I'm sure you're soooo glad to be able to see him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts